18V Cordless Disc Grinder G18DSL2
Improved Overload Durability
The G18DSL2 cordless disc grinder achieves 1.6 times higher overload durability than our conventional model owing to an optimized gear ratio and bigger motor fan for higher burnout resistance.
Overload durability: Comparisons of torques when the motors burn out when the durability index of the previous model is considered 100. (The values are for reference. They vary based on various conditions.)
- Vs. HiKOKI's G18DSL cordless disc grinder.
Compact and Lightweight Design with a Small Grip
The lightweight and compact body with a small grip diameter offers easy handling and fatigue-less operation, especially in narrow spaces.
Soft Grip Handle
Prevents unintentional restart of the tool for accident avoidance.
Remaining Battery Indicator
Runtime per Charge *
|Work||Ah||Runtime per Charge|
|Concrete Scoring (5mm in depth)||5.0Ah||Approx. 35m|
|Rebar Cutting (ø10mm)||5.0Ah||Approx. 60 Cuts|
- The values shown are for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||9,000/min.|
|Weight *1||2.1kg (with BSL1850C) / 2.6 kg (with BSL36B18) *2|
|Standard Accessories *3||2 Batteries (BSL1850C), Charger (UC18YFSL),
Depressed Center Wheel, Wrench, Side Handle,
Wheel Guard, Battery Cover, Carrying Case
- Weight: according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014.
- Sold separately.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.