DC Arc Welding Machines (200A) EW4400
- Max output current 200A
- For welding sheet steal, repairing steal parts
- Compact design for convenient storage
|Class (Max Output Current)||200A|
|Input Voltage||220 - 240V|
|Output Current Range||5 - 200A|
|Duty Cycle (% / 10min.) *1||25% : 200A||60% : 130A||100% : 100A|
|Rated No Load Voltage||63V|
|Degree of Protection *2||IP22 (According to IEC 60529/2001.)|
|Usable Dia. of Electrode||ø1.6 - 5.0mm|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||140 x 370 x 245mm (5-1/2" x 14-9/16" x 9-5/8")|
|Weight *3||6.9kg (15.2lbs.)|
|Standard Accessories||Rod Holder (Cable Length: 3.0m), Earth,
Clamp (Cable Length: 2.0m), Carrying, Case
- According to the Norm EN 60974-1.
- According to IEC 60529/2001.
- Measured weight excludes the cord, rod holder, earth clamp, and cables.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.