DC Arc Welding Machines (130A) EW2800
- For welding sheet steal, repairing steal parts
- Max output current 130A
- Compact design for convenient storage
|Class (Max Output Current)||130A|
|Input Voltage||220 - 240V|
|Output Current Range||5 - 130A|
|Duty Cycle (% / 10min.) *1||20% : 130A||60% : 75A||100% : 60A|
|Rated No Load Voltage||64V|
|Degree of Protection *2||IP22 (According to IEC 60529/2001.)|
|Usable Dia. of Electrode||ø1.6 - 3.25mm|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||120 x 300 x 220mm (4-23/32" x 11-3/4" x 8-43/64")|
|Weight *3||3.9kg (8.6lbs.)|
|Standard Accessories||Rod Holder (Cable Length: 2.4m), Earth,
Clamp (Cable Length: 1.6m), Carrying, Case
- According to the Norm EN 60974-1.
- According to IEC 60529/2001.
- Measured weight excludes the cord, rod holder, earth clamp, and cables.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.