MULTI VOLT(36V) Cordless Impact Driver WH36DB
Industry's Highest*1 Performance
Provides High-Speed Fastening throughout the Battery Charge
Increasing the voltage of the Lithium-ion battery from 18V to 36V means maintaining full speed for a longer period of time, and even 10% faster when the battery runs low.
Speed consistency throughout the battery charge*3
When driving a Ø7.0 x 120mm wood screw into hard wood without pilot holes.
Continuously Drives Thick and Long Screws
Increasing the voltage of the Lithium-ion battery from 18V to 36V results in slower temperature rise of the motor. The MULTI VOLT 36V impact driver can continuously drive large diameter and long screws for twice as long as its 18V counterpart.
Time to reach peak temp
- As of July 2017. Among cordless impact drivers made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- In comparison with the WH18DBDL2 cordless impact driver. Average rate when having driven 70 screws.
- The numbers are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the material to be screwed and operating conditions.
- In comparison with the 18V WH18DBDL2 cordless impact driver.
Max. Tightening Torque
Max. Torque: Approx.210Nm
Runtime per Charge*
Ø4.0 x 50mm Wood Screws: Approx. 3,700 Screws
Ø7.0 x 120mm Wood Screws: Approx. 75 Screws
*With the BSL 36A18 battery. When driving screws into hard wood without pilot holes. The numbers are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the material to be screwed and operating conditions.
The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out (driver slippage from screw head), and works great for light-duty applications such as fastening short or thin screws. In order to suit various applications, a 4-step tightening mode selector function is also incorporated.
|4-step Tightening Mode Selector|
3 impacts per rotation(when tightening smaller diameter screws or bolts)
3 impacts per rotation(when tightening medium to larger diameter screws or bolts)
1.5 impacts per rotation(Only when under heavy load)
|Self Drilling Screw Mode
3 impacts per rotation
IP56 Dust and Water Resistant*
Thanks to the unique design of dust-protective cooling windows and fully plastic coating on some important inner parts, this product conforms to IP56 protection class ratings (dust and water resistance) for electrical equipment as stipulated by the international IEC regulations.
- The equipment has been designed to withstand the effects of dust and water, but there is no guarantee that it will not malfunction. Do not use or leave the equipment in locations where it is subject to excessive amounts of dust, or in locations where it is submerged in water or subject to rainwater. (Only the main unit conforms to the IP56 protection class ratings when equipped with a battery.)
|Capacity||Ordinary Bolt||5 – 18mm (3/16" – 23/32")|
|High Tension Bolt||16mm (5/8")|
|Machine Screw||4 – 10mm (5/32" – 3/8")|
|Self Drilling Screw||3.5 – 6mm (1/8" – 1/4")|
|Drive||6.35mm (1/4") Hex Bit Shank|
|Tightening Torque||210Nm (1,859in.-lbs.)|
|No Load Speed||Power Mode||0 – 2,900/min|
|Normal Mode||0 – 2,900/min|
|Soft Mode||0 – 900/min|
|Self Drilling Screw Mode||0 – 2,900/min|
|Full Load Impact Rate||Power Mode||0 – 4,100/min|
|Normal Mode||0 – 4,100/min|
|Soft Mode||0 – 2,000/min|
|Self Drilling Screw Mode||0 – 2,200/min|
|Overall Length||127mm (5")|
|Weight*1||1.6kg (3.5lbs.) with BSL36A18|
|Vibration Total Values
(triax vector sum)*2
|mpact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool||Vibration emission value ah = 16.5 m/s2|
|Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2|
|Standard Accessories*3||2 Batteries (BSL36A18)*4,Charger (UC18YSL3), Battery Cover, Carrying Case|
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
- Vibration total values (triax vector sum) determined according to EN60745.
- The included batteries and charger vary by country or area.
- Not compatible with the following existing batteries: BSL3620/3625/3626/3660, BSL18xx and BSL14xx series.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.