18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw CR18DBL
Get more done with the top-class*1 1.6x faster cutting speed *2,3
Brushless motor + Constant Speed Control & 32mm Stroke Length
- As of April 2017. Among 18V cordless reciprocating saws made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- In comparison with the previous model CR18DSL. (When cutting a steel pipe.)
- Depends on the battery state of charge and operating conditions.
Brushless motor control allows max speed (SPM) adjustment
|Mode||Transmission Mode||Auto Mode|
|Mode Indicator Lamp|
|SPM*||0 - 1,600/min||0 - 2,300/min||0 - 2,500/min||0 - 1,600/min
(Under low load)
(Under high load)
|Applications||Stainless, Plastics, Fiberboard||Steel pipe, Cast iron pipe, L-shaped angle, Aluminium, Copper/Brass||ALC, Plasterboard, Lumber||-|
- The number of stokes per minute varies depending on the operational conditions.
Auto mode automatically increases the number of revolutions when the load becomes heavier during operation. When the load becomes lighter, the number of revolutions is automatically reduced.
With auto mode, electricity consumption and noise can be suppressed by lowering the number of maximum strokes during no-load motor operation.
Easy to Grip and Handle
The brushless motor allows for the compact design of the tool. With the longer and slimmer front grip, it is even easier to grip and handle.
Tool-less Blade Change
Blade installation and removal can be done by simply pushing a lever.
The blade can be installed or removed regardless of the position of the plunger.
Tool-less Shoe Adjustment
The shoe (base) lever allows the shoe to be adjusted.
No.141(S) curved blade included as standard
cuts approx. 10 - 20% faster* with the optimized teeth settings and curved shape of the blade.
- Vs. No. 341 blade. (When cutting stainless steel).
Large Pivoting Hook
conveniently allows for hanging the tool on a ø48mm pipe.
Note: Don't hang the tool too high.
Bright LED Light
comes in handy for illuminating the cutting edge in dimly lit areas like an attic.
|Capacity||Mild Steel Pipe||130mm (5")|
|Vinyl Chloride Pipe||130mm (5")|
|Mild Steel Plate||19mm (3/4")|
|Length of Stroke||32mm (1-1/4")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500/min|
|Overall Length||435mm (17-1/8")|
|Weight||3.4kg (7.5lbs.) with BSL1860 or BSL1850|
|Standard Accessories*||2 Batteries (BSL1860 or BSL1850), Charger (UC18YML2 or UC18YFSL), Blade, Battery Cover, Carrying Case|
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
REGARDING LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Notify the transporting company that a package contains a lithium-ion battery, inform the company of its power output and follow the instructions of the transportation company when arranging transport.
- Lithium-ion batteries that exceed a power output of 100Wh are considered to be in the freight classification of Dangerous Goods and will require special application procedures.
- For transportation abroad, you must comply with international law and the rules and regulations of the destination country.
Our Original Curved-Blades
|Blade Shape||Blade No.||Code No.||Length||Pitch||Per Pkg.|
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.