18V Cordless Laminate Trimmer M1808DA
One-Handed Power On/Off
The two buttons positioned close to your grip allow one-hand power on/off control, while the user is required to press the buttons in sequence to start the trimmer for added safety.
1. Power Switch
2. Motor Switch
Cuts Faster than a Corded Trimmer*
The combination of a high power output MULTI VOLT battery and high efficiency brushless motor delivers a cutting speed faster than a corded trimmer.
Cutting Speed Comparison
Cutting 9mm thick plywood with 30N pressing force using BSL36A18 battery and 6.35mm straight bit.
- Vs. HiKOKI's M6ST Corded Trimmer.
Lightest Weight in its Class*
- As of January 2021, among cordless trimmers in its same class made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Survey by Koki Holdings)
Variable Speed Control Dial
Quick Release Lever
For Base Adjustment with Rack-and-Pinion Micro Adjustment System
Dust Collection Adapter Set
For use with a Vacuum Cleaner
Dual LED Lights
For Excellent Visibility
For Easy Bit Change
Runtime per Charge*
|Work||Ah||Runtime per Charge*|
|MDF trimming (6mm straight bit)||4mm in depth||5.0Ah||Approx. 120m|
- The values are shown for reference purposes and may vary according to materials and conditions.
|Collet Cone Capacity*1||6mm and 8mm (or 1/4")|
|Main Body Stroke||40mm|
|No Load Speed||10,000 - 30,000/min|
|Weight (with Dust Collection Adapter Set)*2||1.7kg (with BSL1850C)
2.2kg (with BSL36B18)*3
2 Batteries (BSL1850C), Charger (UC18YSL3),
Collet Cone, Trimmer Guide Set, Template Guide,
Dust Collection Adapter Set, Straight Guide Set,
Wrench, Battery Cover, Carrying Case
- Collet diameter varies by region.
- Weight: according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014.
- Sold separately.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.