18V Cordless Finish Nailers
18V Cordless Brad Nailer
More nails per charge
with The 18V Li-ion battery and highly efficient brushless motor
Comparison of Nails per Charge*
- The number of nails per charge may vary depending on operating conditions, hardness of work pieces, etc.
Lower running costs
No cost of gas cartridges means that the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be.
Comparison of Total Cost*1
- Without the cost of nails.
- The numbers of total cost are relative values when the initial cost of competitor's gas brad nailer is indexed at 100.
- Electricity cost may vary depending on the area.
Ease of use with great comfort
A unique air spring drive system that uses the compressed air sealed in the main unit brings various advantages of pneumatic technologies.
- Drives 3 nails per sec. with zero ramp-up time and quicker response time between drives.
- Low-recoil, yet powerful enough to set nails flush consistently.
- No combustion noise and no gas fumes.
- Consistent performance even at low temperatures or high altitudes. (The operating environment for these products is between 0℃ and 40℃.)
Integrated Operation Panel with Push-button Switches to select between full sequential mode or contact mode, and check remaining battery power.
Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
Dry-fire Lockout prevents nailer activation when the nail count is low. (NT1865DBAL and NT1865DBSL only)
No gas means no need of regular cleanings of a combustion chamber that a gas nailer would require. The brushless motor is also low-maintenance due to no wearing parts.
Our Original Brushless Motor Technology
► No wearing parts (carbon brushes, commutator, rotor coil)
► Our original compact controller
The battery is compatible with all Our 18V slide-type Lithium-ion cordless tools.
|Driving System||Air Spring|
|Nail Length||32mm to 65mm||25mm to 65mm||16mm to 50mm|
|Driving Speed||3nails/sec. (Intermittent)|
|Loading capacity||100 nails (1 strip)||100 nails (2 strips)||100 nails (1 strip)|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
(H x L x W)
|344 x 310 x 104mm||315 x 310 x 104mm||323 x 310 x 104mm|
|BSL1830C||344 x 300 x 104mm||315 x 298 x 104mm||323 x 298 x 104mm|
|Weight (Battery included) *1||3.8kg with BSL1860||3.6kg with BSL1860 / BSL1850|
|3.5kg with BSL1830C||3.4kg with BSL1830C||3.3kg with BSL1830C|
|Standard Accessories *2||Charger (UC18YFSL or UC18YSL3), 2 Batteries (BSL1860 or BSL1830C), Battery Cover, Nose Cap, Stackable Case, Safety Glasses||Charger (UC18YFSL, UC18YSL3 or UC18YML2),
2 Batteries (BSL1860, BSL1850 or BSL1830C),
Battery Cover, Nose Cap, Stackable Case, Safety Glasses
- Hook excluded.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
REGARDING LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Notify the transporting company that a package contains a lithium-ion battery, inform the company of its power output and follow the instructions of the transportation company when arranging transport.
- Lithium-ion batteries that exceed a power output of 100Wh are considered to be in the freight classification of Dangerous Goods and will require special application procedures.
- For transportation abroad, you must comply with international law and the rules and regulations of the destination country.
Applicable nail sizes
|L||32(1-1/4) - 65(2-1/2)|
|L||25(1) - 65(2-1/2)|
|L||16(5/8) - 50(2)|
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.