18V Cordless Brad Nailer NT1850DA
The Lightest Weight in Its Class*
The NT1850DA cordless brad nailer features a compact design with the lightest weight in its class. It is easy to use for various applications and in tight spaces.
- As of November 2022, among cordless 18ga 50mm brad nailers made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Survey by Koki Holdings).
No gas means no regular cleaning of the combustion chamber that a gas model would require.
The NT1850DA offers consistent performance in harsh environments at low temperatures or high altitudes.
The NT1850DA produces no combustion noise, no gas fumes, and low vibration, which helps to create a cleaner, safer working environment.
Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
Runtime per Charge*
Equipped with brushless motor technology and powered by a compact 2.0Ah Lithium on battery, the NT1850DA is capable of driving up to 1,300 nails per charge.
|Work||Ah||Runtime per Charge*|
|Nailing (18Ga. Straight)||2.0Ah||Approx. 1,300 Nails|
- The value shown is for reference purposes and may vary according to the workpiece materials and other operating conditions.
|Driving System||Air Spring|
|Nail Length||16mm to 50mm|
|Driving Speed||2 nails/sec. (Intermittent)|
|Loading Capacity||100 nails (1 strip)|
|Firing Mode||Single Sequential / Contact (Selectable)|
|Dimensions (H x L)||286 x 267mm (with BSL1820M)
286 x 285mm (with BSL36A18)
|Weight*1||2.4kg (with BSL1820M)
2.7kg (with BSL36A18)*2
3.0kg (with BSL36B18)*2
|Standard Accessories*3||2 Batteries (BSL1820M),
Charger (UC18YFSL), Battery Cover,
Nose Cap, Carrying Case, Safety Glasses
- Weight: according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014.
- Sold separately.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.