18V Cordless Disc Grinders with Brake System G18DBBALView products with slide switch (G18DBBL/G18DBBVL)
Brake System + Paddle Switch for More Safety
Electronic brake stops the blade in less than 3 sec when the trigger is released. This allows users to prevent accidents and work much more efficiently.
Use only the wheel washer supplied (No.371677). Please do not use any other ones.
Our Original Brushless Motor Technology
► No wearing parts (carbon brushes, commutator, field coil)
► Our original compact controller
Long Lifetime, Maintenance-Free
The brushless motor offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
Top-class Runtime *1
Our high efficiency brushless motor and high capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion battery brings top-class runtime.*1
Runtime per Charge
|Cutting Mortar *2||Approx. 12.8m *4||Approx. 10.7m *4|
|Cutting Steel *3||Approx. 206 bars *4||Approx. 172 bars *4|
- As of April 2017. Among 18V cordless disc grinders with electric brake system made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- When using a ø125mm diamond wheel. Thrust power: 3.0kg, Cutting Depth: 10mm, Workpiece: mortar
- When using a ø125mm cutting wheel. Thrust power: 2.0kg, Workpiece: ø10mm rebar
- The value is for reference purposes. They may vary according to the operating conditions including the workpiece material and the state of battery charge.
Smallest Body* & Grip Circumference
Lightweight and compact body with a slim grip and small head offers easy handling and efficient operation.
- As of April 2017. Among 18V cordless brushless disc grinders with electric brake system made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Deep cutting in concrete
Dust & Water-Resistant Construction that remarkably increases durability
The resin-coated circuit board protects the electronic components from dust and water.
Note: This series of products is designed to be resistant to dust and water. However, it is not guaranteed that they will not fail. Do not use or leave the products in environments with excessive amounts of dust, in the water or under the rain.
Fine mesh filters significantly improve the dust resistance. The toolless removable filter makes its maintenance easier.
Kickback Protection System
monitors a sudden drop in the motor rotation speed and stops the motor quickly to reduce the reaction force (kickback).
Additionally, carefully read "KICKBACK AND RELATED WARNINGS" in the instruction manual.
prevents unintentional restart of the tool for accident avoidance.
allows comfortable operation by reducing start-up reaction.
|Capacity||Wheel Dia.||115mm (4-1/2")||125mm (5")|
|Hole Dia.||22.23mm (7/8")|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||9,000/min.
AUTO mode : 5,500/min.
|Overall Length||326mm (12-27/32")|
|Weight *1||2.7kg (5.9lbs.)|
|Vibration Total Values *2 (triax vector sum)||Surface Grinding||Vibration Emission Value ah, AG = 10.0m/s2
Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
Depressed Center Wheel
|115mm dia.||125mm dia.|
|Standard Accessories||2 Batteries (BSL1860 or BSL1850), Charger (UC18YML2 or UC18YFSL), Side Handle, Wrench, Battery Cover, Carrying Case|
- Weight: According to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
- Vibration total values (triax vector sum) determined according to EN60745.
REGARDING LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
Notify the transporting company that a package contains a lithium-ion battery, inform the company of its power output and follow the instructions of the transportation company when arranging transport.
- Lithium-ion batteries that exceed a power output of 100Wh are considered to be in the freight classification of Dangerous Goods and will require special application procedures.
- For transportation abroad, you must comply with international law and the rules and regulations of the destination country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.