14.4V/18V Cordless Disk Grinders with Brushless Motors G14DBL/G18DBL
Best in Class*1 Cutting Performance per Charge
Achieved by High Efficiency Brushless Motor and High Capacity 5.0Ah Batteries
- As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- The values in the chart are for purpose of reference. They may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
for easy cutting operation.
Over-current Protection prevents burnout by monitoring a current in the battery and motor.
- The values in the chart may vary according to the battery's state of charge and operating conditions.
Smallest Body & Grip Circumference and Most Lightweight in its class*1
Lightweight and compact body with a slim grip and small gear cover for easy handling and efficient operation.
- As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders with brushless motors made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- The weights of G18DBL with 100mm wheel dia. capacity and G14DBL are 2.3kg.
Deep cutting in concrete
AUTO Mode Function
For reducing noise and vibration in no-load operation
With the AUTO Mode switched on, the speed automatically shifts between high and low speeds depending on the load. That allows more effective operation.
Best suited for
Interior constructions in noise-sensitive areas.
Saving battery power for longer runtime.
Dust & Water-Resistant Construction
Remarkably increses durability
By resin-coating the circuit boards, the electronic parts are protected from dust and water.
Note: This series of products is designed to be resistant to dust and water. However, it is not guaranteed that they will not fail.
Do not use or leave the products in environments with excessive amounts of dust, in the water or under the rain.
Equipped with Mesh Filters
Fine mesh filters significantly improve the dust resistance.
The toolless removable filter makes its maintenance easier.
Kickback Protection System
Monitors a sudden drop in the motor rotation speed and stops the motor quickly to protect the reaction force (kickback).
Additionally, carefully read "KICKBACK AND RELATED WARNINGS" in the instruction manual.
Prevents the power tool from starting up when a battery is inserted with the switch left on, for accident avoidance.
Allows comfortable operation by reducing the reaction force on start up.
|Capacity: Wheel Dia.||115mm (4 - 1/2") / 125mm (5")||100mm (4")||115mm (4 - 1/2") / 125mm (5")|
|Capacity: Hole Dia.||22.23mm (7/8")||16mm (5/8")||22.23mm (7/8")|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2||M10 x 1.5||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||9,000/min.
AUTO mode : 5,500/min.
|Overall Length||326mm (12 - 27/32")|
|Weight *1*2||2.3kg (5.1lbs.)||2.4kg (5.3lbs.)|
Depressed Center Wheel
|115mm dia. or 125mm dia.||100mm dia.||115mm dia. or 125mm dia.|
|Standard Accessories||Charger (UC18YML2 or UC18YFSL), Side Handle (Vibration-Absorbing type or Standard type), Wrench, Battery Cover, Carrying Case|
- Weight: According to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
- Weight includes a standard side handle.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.