18V Cordless Driver Drill DS18DE
Drills Fast and Easy
Drilling Speed (The speed of DS18DBSL is indexed as 100.)
Using a ⌀18mm drill bit to drill through 76mm thick SPF with high speed (2) mode.
- Vs. the DS18DBSL cordless driver drill. The value is shown for reference purposes and may vary according to materials and conditions.
Reactive Force Control
When the tool bit is suddenly overburdened during operation, the built-in controller stops the motor output before the entire tool jerks.
Depending on the operating conditions, the Reactive Force Control function may not work or provide the specified performance. Please make sure that the workpiece is placed and supported properly, and that the main unit is held firmly during operation.
|Drill Chuck||1.5 - 13mm Keyless|
|Wood Screw (D x L)||10 x 100mm|
|No Load Speed||High||0 - 2,000/min|
|Low||0 - 550/min|
|Overall Head Length||155mm|
|Weight*2||1.7kg (with BSL1840M)
1.9kg (with BSL1850MA / BSL36A18)
2.2kg (with BSL36B18)*3
|Standard Accessories*4||2 Batteries (BSL1840M / BSL1850MA / BSL36A18),
Charger (UC18YFSL / UC18YSL3), Driver Bit,
Hook, Battery Cover, Carrying Case
- With the BSL36A18 battery.
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014.
- Sold separately.
- Standard accessories vary by country or area.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.