14.4V / 18V Cordless Multi Tools CV14DBL / CV18DBL
Interim lock mechanism makes accessory change more secure
Equipped with Our original AUTO Mode
It lowers vibration and noise during no-load operation, making blade positioning easier.
Dual mode Settings : Standard Mode and AUTO Mode
Standard Mode : You can change the oscillation frequency between 6,000/min and 20,000/min by dial.
AUTO Mode*1 : Depending on the workload, the oscillation frequency is changed to 15,000/min or 20,000/min.
|Standard Mode||1 - 5||6,000 - 20,000/min|
|AUTO Mode*1||A||No load : 15,000/min
With load : 20,000/min
Best in class longer runtime per charge*2
Achieved by the high efficiency brushless motor and high capacity 5.0Ah Lithium-ion batteries.
Shortest in its class : Over all length 307mm
Compact size for easy handling.
All-rounder with versatility
37 types of accessories are available for various applications including flush cutting, plunge
cutting, scraping and sanding.
For further details of the accessories for Multi Tools, please refer to the PDF Leaflet (605KB)
- Flush cutting of door jambs
- Plunge cutting in plasterboard
- Cutting copper (metal) pipes *4
- Flush cutting of screws/nails *4
- Routing joints on tiles
- Cutting tiles
- Coarse-sanding of wood
- Removing mortar/adhesive
- Removing sealants
- Removing caulk/sealants
- Sanding wood
- Cutting polystyrene
- Cutting soft plastics
- Corner cutting
- Cutting carpets
- The oscillation frequency may not reach 20,000/min or return to 15,000/min depending on operating conditions and types of accessories.
- As of October 2014. Among the 14.4V/18V cor dless multi tools made by leading power tool manufacturers. (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- The values are for purpose of reference. They may vary according to the states of batteries and operating conditions.
- These blades may not be sufficient to cut certain materials such as thick copper (metal) pipes or quenched nails.
Userfriendly and convenient features
|Oscillation Frequency Standard mode
(Dial 1 - 5)
|6,000 - 20,000/min|
|Oscillation Frequency AUTO Mode
|15,000 ⇔ 20,000/min|
|Overall Length||307 mm (12 - 3/32")mm|
|Weight||1.9kg (4.2lbs.) with BSL1450||2.0kg (4.4lbs.) with BSL1850|
|Standard Accessories*||2 Batteries
(BSL1425 or BSL1430 or BSL1450)
(BSL1825 or BSL1830 or BSL1850)
|Charger (UC18YFSL) , Pad (MU93D), Sanding Papers, Blades, Battery Cover, Tool Box,
- Standard accessories may vary by country/area or specifications.
Charging Time for Compatible Batteries
- The figures of battery capacity are nominal values.
- With cooling fan.
- Two-way AC/DC charger usable with in-car power source.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications may vary from country to country.