10.8 - 12V Peak Cordless Cleaner R12DA
Switch Panel Makes continuous operation easier than a trigger that needs to be held down.
Three Suction Modes
The suction power can be switched between 3 modes: 3 HIGH, 2 MID and 1 LOW.
When the battery supply is low during operation of the appliance, the indicator lamp will light up.
Easy to Access Switch Panel
Placed closer to the hand grip, the switch panel is more easily accessible with one hand.
Dirt-free along the Wall
Powerful suction picks up dirt close to the wall.
Three Suction Powers
Quick & Hygienic Dust Disposal with Pre-filter Cleaning System
1. Turn the dust case a couple of times.
Built-in dust removal blades scrape off the dust accumulated on the pre-filter. This makes the pre-filter cleaning process more hygienic.
2. Dust is collected in the dust case.
The dust case is designed for easy dust removal and eliminates the need for disposable bags for dirt collection.
3. Empty the dust case.
70dB Low Noise
Due to its noise reduction structure, the noise level has been reduced by about 2.5dB(A)*
*Compared to the R10DAL cordless cleaner.
Continuous Operating Time per Charge*1
|Battery||Continuous Operating Time per Charge*1 (Approx.)||Charging Time
(included as standard)
|4.0Ah||Low: 65min Mid: 43min High: 25min||60min*2|
(included as standard）
|1.5Ah||Low: 25min Mid: 17min High: 10min||22min*2|
- The stated continuous operation times are approximate and the actual time varies depending on the battery state.
- When using the UC12SL charger.
12V PEAK Slide Lithium-Ion Batteries
4.0Ah / BSL1240M
2.5Ah / BSL1225M
1.5Ah / BSL1215
Lightweight. Compact. High-Capacity*.
- Applies to the BSL1240M.
Clear Battery Status Indication (BSL1240M / BSL1225M only)
The remaining battery indicator lamp shows not only charge level but also battery overheating and failure when they occur.
|Battery Charge State||75% and above||50% - below 75%||25% - below 50%||Below 25%||0%|
|Battery Charge State||Output suspended due to high temperature*1||Output suspended due to failure*2|
- Remove the battery from the tool and allow it to cool down fully.
- The problem may be with the battery so please contact your dealer.
Class-leading* Charging Speed
Approx. 60min with BSL1240M Battery
Approx. 37min with BSL1225M Battery
Approx. 22min with BSL1215 Battery
- As of November 2018, among 10.8V slide Lithium-ion batteries made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Survey by Koki Holdings)
BSL1240M / BSL1225M / BSL1215 12V Peak Slide Lithium-ion Battery
|Voltage||10.8 - 12V Peak|
|Charging Time at 20℃*||Approx. 60min
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||91 x 45 x 74mm||86 x 42 x 65mm||86 x 42 x 65mm|
- The charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions and battery state.
|Battery Voltage||10.8 – 12V Peak|
|Continuous Operating Time||Battery||BSL1240M||BSL1215|
|3 (High)||Approx. 25min||Approx. 10min|
|2 (Mid)||Approx. 43min||Approx. 17min|
|1 (Low)||Approx. 65min||Approx. 25min|
|Suction Work Rate||3 (High)||Approx. 30W|
|2 (Mid)||Approx. 18W|
|1 (Low)||Approx. 10W|
|Weight||1.2kg with BSL1240M, 1.1kg with BSL1215|
|Standard Accessories*||Battery (BSL1240M & BSL1215), Charger (UC12SL), Flooring Nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, Extension Pipe (with Nozzle Holder), Battery Cover|
- Standard accessories may vary by country or area.
|Part Name||Code No.|
|Extension Pipe (Short)||332716|
- Angle joint cannot be directly installed to the main unit. Use it as a set with the extension pipe or another accessory.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.