90mm (3-1/2") Jig Saw CJ90VAST
1. Three orbital settings plus perpendicular cutting
The new orbital mechanism moves the blade more backwards than the conventional one to prevent it from getting stuck with a workpiece. That results in smoother cutting.
2. Aluminium base with a long service life
3. Fastest cutting speed in its class *1 thanks to the high power motor
4. Soft and barrel grip handle for more comfort and control
5. Variable speed dial to adjust the stroke rate according to materials
6. Toolless blade change by lever for quick blade installation or removal
1. Pull the lever.
2. Install or remove the blade.
7. Dust blowing for clear view over cutting line
|Capacity: Wood||90mm (3-1/2")|
|Capacity: Mild Steel Plate||8mm (5/16")|
|Capacity: Min. Cutting Radius||25mm (1")|
|Base Tilt Angle||45° Right / Left|
|Length of Stroke||20mm (3/4")|
|No Load Speed (stroke)||850 - 3,000/min.|
|Overall Length||246mm (9-11/16")|
|Weight *2||2.1kg (4.6lbs.) without cord|
|Standard Accessories||Blade, Wrench, Carrying Case|
- As of October 2014. Among 90mm class barrel-grip-handle jig saws made by major power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.