180mm (7") Disc Grinder G18SW2
- The photos above shown with an optional depressed center wheel.
Best in class overload durability*1
approx. 20% up*2
1. Halved stator coils for sufficient cooling efficiency increase motor durability.
2. Motor is protected from dust and debris through the labyrinth construction.
Best in class lightweight*1 4.9kg
3. Stator core downsized by 6mm in diameter *3 to reduce the weight.
This results in an increase in max power output per unit mass.
More comfort and control
4. Soft grip handle for more comfort.
5. Large switch lever for more control.
|Capacity: Wheel Dia||180mm (7")|
|Capacity: Hole Dia||22.23mm (7/8")|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||8,500/min.|
|Overall Length||469mm (18-1/2")|
|Weight *2||4.9kg (10.8lbs.)|
|Standard Accessories||Side Handle, Wrench|
- As of September 2014. Among the 2,200W class disc grinders made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- In comparison with the previous model G18SS.
- In comparison with the previous models G18SW and G18SS.
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.