180mm (7") Disc Grinder G18ST
- The photos above shown with an optional depressed center wheel.
Best in class overload durability*1
approx. 20% up*2
1. Halved stator coils for sufficient cooling efficiency increase motor durability.
2. Motor is protected from dust and debris through the labyrinth construction.
Best in class lightweight*1 4.9kg
3. Stator core downsized by 6mm in diameter *3 to reduce the weight.
This results in an increase in max power output per unit mass.
More comfort and control
4. Large switch lever for more control.
|Capacity: Wheel Dia||180mm (7")|
|Capacity: Hole Dia||22.23mm (7/8")|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||8,500/min.|
|Overall Length||469mm (18-1/2")|
|Weight *3||4.9kg (10.8lbs.)|
|Standard Accessories||Side Handle, Wrench|
- As of September 2014. Among the 2,000W class disc grinders made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- In comparison with the previous model G18SS.
- In comparison with the previous models G18SW and G18SS.
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.