16mm (5/8") Impact Wrench with Brushless Motor WR16SE
Compact body with improved handling
Substantially down-sized and weight-reduced due to its brushless motor technology. *1
Better performance at voltage drops
Continually monitors power and load, providing stable torque even with extension cord use.
No carbon brush to replace. Longer service life and maintenance-free.
With soft start and braking
Suppresses kickback when starting and stopping.
Adjustable impact rate (tightening torque) according to applications
With tightening mode switch function, the impact tool can be used for a wide variety of tasks.
Can be used with an engine generator
Less pulling force and smooth stroke for fine control.
Bumper and Housing protector
Bumper : Protects the hammer case.
Housing protector : Protects peripheral of the housing.
Reduces slippage and fits comfortably in the hand.
|Capacity: Ordinary bolt||12 - 22mm (15/32 - 7/8")|
|Capacity: High Tension bolt||12 - 16mm (15/32 - 5/8")|
|Square Drive||1/2" (12.7mm)|
|Tightening Torque||360Nm (3,180 in.-lbs.)|
|Power Input||370W *3|
|No Load Speed||Maximum||1,600/min.|
|Overall Length||228mm (9")|
|Weight *4||2.5kg (5.5 lbs.)|
|Vibration Total Values (triax vector sum) *5||Vibration emission value ah = 17.0 m/s2
Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2
|Standard Accessories||Case, Hook|
- In comparison with the conventional model WR16SA(S).
- Test Condition : Extension cord, length 100m (50m cord x 2) which having 2.0mm2 nominal cross-sectional area of conductor.
(Test condition is just for explanation about difference of the tools. Please use the appropriate extension cord.)
- 370W of brushless motor is equivalent to 440W of brushed motor.
- According to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
- The tri-axial vibration values were measured according to EN60745.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories
without notice. Specifications and standard
accessories may vary from country to country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.