10mm (3/8") Drill D10VC3
Powerful & Lightweight
Powerful Motor Provides Faster Drilling Speed and More Overload Durability
- Drilling speed comparison when drilling into steel with a ø10 metal working drill bit, based on the speed index of the previous model taken as 100.
- Torque comparison when the motor burns out, based on the durability index of the previous model taken as 100.
- The values are for reference purposes. They vary according to conditions.
Variable Speed Trigger Switch with Speed Control Dial
The speed control dial allows users to adjust the pull of the trigger switch and maintain a consistent rotation speed.
Keyless / Keyed Chuck *
Keyless chuck for quick tool-less bit changes. Keyed chuck for secure hold of the drill bit.
- Chuck type varies by region.
Robust Cylindrical Housing
Optional Side Handle
For more stability, an optional side handle can be attached on either side of the gear cover.
(Code No. 981205)
|Drill Chuck Capacity||10mm (3/8")|
|Capacity||Steel||Twist Bit||10mm (3/8")|
|Wood||Flat Spade Bit||32mm (1-1/4")|
|Auger Bit||25mm (1")|
|No Load Speed||0 - 2,500/min|
|Overall Length||Keyless Chuck||242mm (9-17/32")|
|Keyed Chuck||238mm (9-3/8")|
|Weight *1||1.4kg (3.0lbs.)|
|Vibration Total Values *2
(triax vector sum)
|Drilling into Metal||Vibration emission value ah, D = 3.2m/s2
Uncertainty K = 1.5m/s2
|Standard Accessories||Chuck Wrench(only for keyed chuck)|
- Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003.
- Vibration total values (triax vector sum) were measured according to EN60745.
|Part Name||Code No.|
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.