Demolition Hammer H90SG
An optimized hammering mechanism, shock-absorbing construction and vibration-absorbing handles.
Optimized Hammering Mechanism
Secures sufficient air cushion and improves hammering movement, decreasing piston reaction force generated during hammering. And vibrations are significantly reduced by making the piston and other parts lighter.
Front dampers (A) and (B) on the front cover mount reduce vibration from an accessory tool.
Reduces vibration from the main unit by means of four handle dampers bent by the rotating holder(A).
Internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminum die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder
Makes the housing more rigid, significantly enhancing durability of the motor unit.
Soft grip handles for more comfort
Double-layered handles with hard and soft plastics offer more comfortable grip and improved handling.
Large switch lever for more control
Reduces operator fatigue even for long operation periods.
|Power Input||110V : 1,560W, 1,670W
120V, 127V : 1,800W
220V, 230V, 240V : 2,000W
|Full Load Impact Rate||1,000/min|
|Overall Length||860mm (33-55/64”)|
|Weight||32.0kg (70.5 lbs.) without code|
|Tri-axial Vibration Value||Chiselling :
Vibration emission value ah, Cheq= 7.7m/s2
Uncertainty K =1.5m/s2
|Standard Accessories||Hex. Bar Wrench|
|Optional Accessories||L (mm)||Code No.||Shank Type|
- As of July 2014. Among 30kg class demolition hammers made by leading power tool manufacturers (surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
- In comparison with the model H90SE.
- The demolished amounts for 30 min. are for reference only. They may vary according to demolished materials and other conditions.
- The tri-axial vibration value was measured according to EN60745-2-6.
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications of parts and accessories without notice. Specifications and standard accessories may vary from country to country.
- Please contact local dealers for product availability and product details.